1956 Tudor Oyster Honeycomb Dial - Original Box & Papers
This is a fantastic and very rare find: a 1950s manual wind Tudor with honeycomb dial, that not only comes with the original box and warranty card, but also with the original sale invoice from 1956.
It has just been serviced and comes with a one year warranty on the movement.
Additional product information
- Year / Jahr / Année:
- Reference / Referenz / Référence:
- Serial Number / Serienummer / Numéro de Série:
- Case / Gehäuse / Boîtier (1-10):
- very nice and thick stainless steel case with some small signs of wear (7)
- Movement / Werk / Mouvement:
- beautiful and clean cal. 1156 movement with 17 jewels in very good running condition
- Winding / Aufzug / Remontage:
- manual wind
- Dial / Zifferblatt / Cadran:
- nice white small rose honeycomb dial in beautiful and clean condition with some signs of use between 4-5h.
- Bezel / Lünette / Lunette:
- Crystal / Glas / Verre:
- very good acrylic crystal with minor signs of wear
- Bracelet / Armband / Bracelet:
- brown alligator strap in used but well wearable condition - not Tudor
- Diameter / Durchmesser / Diamètre:
- ca. 34mm
- Serviced / Revidiert / Révisé:
- original Tudor box, warranty card, sale invoice